May 14, 2021
3) Amazon’s ads business is generating nearly $7 billion a quarter, and growth is accelerating.
Amazon’s “Other” unit, which is primarily made up of advertising but also includes sales related to its other service offerings, brought in more than $6.9 billion in the first quarter, growing 77% year over year.
Amazon reported first-quarter results Thursday that smashed analyst expectations.
The digital advertising hot streak aided by stay-at-home trends has evidently lasted into the first quarter, as travel starts to return and ecommerce spend persists, with companies such as Facebook and Alphabet seeing blowout results for their ads businesses.
7) Amazon Posts: Your complete guide.
9) Many online shoppers are using guest checkout over data privacy fears.
11) LinkedIn has boomed to nearly 800 million members, and 5 other key takeaways from Microsoft’s Q3 earnings.
13) Scouring billions of links for 6 years showed us the web is both expanding and shrinking.
14) Local justifications are a big deal and you can influence them.
17) People are learning their real bra sizes thanks to a calculator that’s gone viral on TikTok.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Best Digital Marketing Conferences 2021-2022