Latest Newsletter Issue
Morning Dough daily email newsletter covering the latest digital marketing & business marketing news, clear, actionable and enjoyable, consumed in 5 minutes or less. Check out the latest issue below and don’t forget to subscribe.
December 7, 2023
1) Copilot in Bing Chat will soon support GPT-4 Turbo.
2) LinkedIn Shares New Insights Into the Impacts of Generative AI on the Workforce.
3) New Google Profile Page & Discussion Forum Structured Data With Search Console Reports.
Google has announced new structured data for discussion forum and profile page structured data on Google Search, with new markup and also new Search Console reports. Also, with this change, Google updated the Q&A forum structured data. This seems related to the new personalized experience within Google Search, the hidden gems, the follower counts and discussion and forum features.
4) Pinterest Expands Direct Links to More Ad Campaign Types.
5) Google, Canada agree on media support deal.
6) YouTube updates Product Drops tool for enhanced accessibility and control.
7) LinkedIn Expands ID Verification to More Regions.
8) TikTok Shares Insights Into the Performance of Ads for CPG Brands.
10) Introducing the Artist Account to Boost Discoverability on TikTok.
11) Google Ads Won’t Allow Personalized Ads For Consumer Finance In February 2024.
12) Google Business Profile Review Service Restrictions Webpage.
More insights to explore…
Meta Highlights Key Platform Manipulation Trends in Latest ‘Adversarial Threat Report’ (+PDF).
YouTube Adds New Analytics Cards, Simplifies Its ‘Product Drops’ Feature (Video).
Using auction insights for better PPC competitor analysis.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel