Latest Newsletter Issue
Morning Dough daily email newsletter covering the latest digital marketing & business marketing news, clear, actionable and enjoyable, consumed in 5 minutes or less. Check out the latest issue below and don’t forget to subscribe.
May 19, 2022
Cloudways Flexible & Transparent Pricing
Pay as you go plans that work for your business:
* 24/7/365 Support – Free online support, with optional add-ons to enhance your service.
* Pay As You Go – Pay only for the resources you consume with pay as you go billing.
* Free Migration – We migrate your first website to Cloudways for free.
* Free SSL Certificates – Secure your website with easy-to-install SSL certificates for free.
* No Lock-in – Freely use our services without being tied up in a contract.
* Unlimited Applications – Freedom to host unlimited applications on any plan.
1) Instagram to start testing NFTs with select creators this week.
3) LinkedIn changing feed, will show less low-quality content, polls.
4) Google Shares Sneak Peek at New Advertising Features.
In advance of the Google Marketing Live conference on May 24, Google previews new features rolling out to advertisers.
Google shares a preview of new advertising features it will be announcing at Google Marketing Live on May 24.
These features represent what the Google Ads team has been working on during the first few months of 2022.
Advertisers can look forward to enhancing their marketing efforts with these upcoming additions to Google Ads.
5) PPC Survey: Adoption of Google Ads automation high, marketers unhappy with recommendations.
6) Google On Copying Your Own Content to Repurpose on Other Sites.
7) Meta says it will now pay creators for original content in Facebook Reels.
8) Twitter rolls out new Spaces features, including access to analytics for hosts.
9) 83% of consumers want to choose whether to receive comms by mail or email.
11) Google “More About” Search Carousel.
12) LinkedIn Publishes New Guide to Maximizing Your Business Branding Efforts.
More insights to explore…
“Building a path to audience loyalty”: Why publishers need to focus on increasing engaged time.
How AI & Machine Learning are Taking Publishing to New Heights.
Maximizing creator content on social media: Tips from CEOs and influencer marketing thought leaders.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel