Latest Newsletter Issue
Morning Dough daily email newsletter covering the latest digital marketing & business marketing news, clear, actionable and enjoyable, consumed in 5 minutes or less. Check out the latest issue below and don’t forget to subscribe.
November 26, 2021
We’ve curated for you the best Black Friday 2021 deals available now for you now:
Your Free Groove.cm Account (Account Includes Access to All 18 Of These Powerful Apps)
70% off VPS Hosting (Use BFCM21 code)
Up to 60% off (Discounts, Free Prizes, and a MacBook Air Giveaway!)
Get $600 worth of traffic for $128 (Superior tracking + free landing page manager come in a pack)
Green Geeks Web Hosting
Bluhost Web Hosting
Up to 82% off Web Hosting (for all web hosting including VPS, Managed Hosting, Dedicated Servers).
Explore the Morning Dough’s extended Digital Marketing Tools directory.
1) Google’s Eric Schmidt: “Really, Our Biggest Search Competitor Is Amazon”.
2) Alibaba, JD smash Singles Day record with $139 billion of sales and focus on ‘social responsibility’.
Google has been placing images and product images in the search results for a while and been testing on and off showing them in the desktop results. But over the past few days, more and more are seeing product images in the desktop search result snippets in Google Search.
Note, I believe this is from the Search On roll out of more shop-able results rolling out more broadly now.
4) Spotify’s new Podcast Subscriptions expand to global markets.
5) Google Meet adds new ‘immersive backgrounds’ that mimic a real-life cafe or condo.
How to Change Background in Google Meet?
Google meet finally allows you to change the background in Google Meet meetings.
You can now choose from a set of backgrounds they provide you or upload a custom background to a Google Meet video conference.
The virtual background allows you to replace your actual background with any image you like.
6) Instagram to shut down Threads as Meta consolidates its messaging platforms.
7) Google Ads Customer Match Available to More with New Preview Tool.
8) What personalization looks like without third-party cookies.
Twitter is rolling out the new Tweet Analytics, the first of many updates to analytics tools available on the platform.
11) Exits for Amazon sellers: Looking at the Amazon aggregator phenomenon.
12) Google Search “Found in Video” Carousel Results.
More insights to explore…
How to Use Google Trends to Compare Search Terms.
Cross-Channel Marketing for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: 15 Experts Share Their Ideas.
Bipartisan bill aims to force algorithm-free feeds, limiting Big Tech’s potential to game their systems.
6 marketing attribution and predictive analytics platforms your organization should consider.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz