Latest Newsletter Issue
Morning Dough daily email newsletter covering the latest digital marketing & business marketing news, clear, actionable and enjoyable, consumed in 5 minutes or less. Check out the latest issue below and don’t forget to subscribe.
September 24, 2021
1) Google merchant center unique product identifier enforcement.
3) China’s conviction to reshape media to its image upends digital marketing world.
Top-down government intervention in China’s tech sector is not new, but the current blitz of new policy announcements is keeping even the most seasoned marketers on their heels.
Regulators in China officially passed a draft of a sweeping new data privacy law in mid-August, not long after a number of antitrust cases against high-profile homegrown tech giants were filed. More recently, state watchdogs have implemented mandates designed to curb underage gaming addiction and raucous celebrity culture, which it considers unhealthy.
4) Vow about that: It’s wedding season on Search.
5) Google search survey via notification.
7) Shoppers returning to their earlier pandemic behaviors, research finds.
11) Facebook shields millions of VIP users from standard moderation protocols, per report.
12) Google Maps local listing overlay image carousel.
14) Google featured snippet bubble links now showing in US search results.
More insights to explore…
Guide: Free Twitter marketing strategies for small businesses.
“Do more of the meaningful work”: How publishers can create more impact by doing less.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz