What WP Theme is That? Top 8 WP Theme Detection Tools
We’ve assembled the top 8 “What WordPress Theme Is That” tools, helping you to easily detect and identify what WordPress theme a website uses including parent and child themes and detect what WordPress Plugins are being used.
Top 8 WP Theme Detection Tools
- What WP Theme Is That: What WordPress Theme Is That is a free online tool allows you to easily detect what WordPress theme a site uses (including parent and child themes). Additionally, it will also detect what WordPress Plugins are being used.
- WP Theme Detector: A powerful, easy to use tool to detect WordPress themes with complete analyze of a website and display a whole lot of information about the WordPress theme and plugins being used and more.
- Scan WP: Use Scan WP for a quick and simple WordPress theme detector showing the information about the theme, it’s author and price.
- Satori Studio What WordPress Theme: This Theme Detector by Satori Studio will scan and detect what WordPress Theme a website is using.
- Code in WP: WordPress Theme Search or What WordPress Theme Is That is one of the advanced CMS and theme detection tool, currently working with WordPress, Shopify, Drupal and many others.
- Gochyu Theme Detector: Gochyu is the only theme detector that can currently detect the theme used on all of the following “under one roof”: WordPress.org, WordPress.com, Shopify, Drupal, Joomla!, Prestashop and Squarespace.
- Is It WP: this tool is recommended if you intend to find out the popularity of a WordPress theme.
- WP Beginner, WordPress Theme Detector: Use this WordPress theme detector tool to find out what WordPress theme your competitor’s website is using.
- Saas Scout Theme Detector: This Theme Detector Tool will help you find out the theme a particular WordPress website is using, including theme name, author and URL just paste the URL into the search box and hit enter.