What WP Theme is That? Top 8 WP Theme Detection Tools
We’ve assembled the top 8 “What WordPress Theme Is That” tools, helping you to easily detect and identify what WordPress theme a website uses including parent and child themes and detect what WordPress Plugins are being used.
Top 8 WP Theme Detection Tools
- What WP Theme Is That: What WordPress Theme Is That is a free online tool allows you to easily detect what WordPress theme a site uses (including parent and child themes). Additionally, it will also detect what WordPress Plugins are being used.
- WP Theme Detector: A powerful, easy to use tool to detect WordPress themes with complete analyze of a website and display a whole lot of information about the WordPress theme and plugins being used and more.
- Finely designed free WordPress theme detector tool to find the theme a wordPress website is using. It is a 100% free tool for everyone to find the theme within a minute.There are times we are amazed at the website design and want to find the particular theme that the website is using. So, simply place the website URL on this tool, and it displays the theme information in a minute. It also helps you to find whether the website is made with WordPress.
- Scan WP: Use Scan WP for a quick and simple WordPress theme detector showing the information about the theme, it’s author and price.
- Satori Studio What WordPress Theme: This Theme Detector by Satori Studio will scan and detect what WordPress Theme a website is using.
- Code in WP: WordPress Theme Search or What WordPress Theme Is That is one of the advanced CMS and theme detection tool, currently working with WordPress, Shopify, Drupal and many others.
- Gochyu Theme Detector: Gochyu is the only theme detector that can currently detect the theme used on all of the following “under one roof”: WordPress.org, WordPress.com, Shopify, Drupal, Joomla!, Prestashop and Squarespace.
- Is It WP: this tool is recommended if you intend to find out the popularity of a WordPress theme.
- WP Beginner, WordPress Theme Detector: Use this WordPress theme detector tool to find out what WordPress theme your competitor’s website is using.
- Saas Scout Theme Detector: This Theme Detector Tool will help you find out the theme a particular WordPress website is using, including theme name, author and URL just paste the URL into the search box and hit enter.