November 8, 2021
Cloudways Flexible & Transparent Pricing
Pay as you go plans that work for your business:
* 24/7/365 Support – Free online support, with optional add-ons to enhance your service.
* Pay As You Go – Pay only for the resources you consume with pay as you go billing.
* Free Migration – We migrate your first website to Cloudways for free.
* Free SSL Certificates – Secure your website with easy-to-install SSL certificates for free.
* No Lock-in – Freely use our services without being tied up in a contract.
* Unlimited Applications – Freedom to host unlimited applications on any plan.
1) Yahoo! withdraws from China, becoming the second major American tech company in a month to leave the country.
2) Walmart acquires design tool Botmock as its invests in shopping by voice and text.
3) Google updates AdSense Policy center look, adds new feature updates for advertisers.
The announcement also indicates that upcoming features include “enabling screenshots of issues in the Policy center. This will help you pinpoint exactly where the issue is and give you the context to fix it quickly.”
Google AdSense Future
How we See future of Google AdSense?
5) Netflix Games starts global rollout on Android, with iOS ‘on the way’.
6) Dropbox is adding folders that will automatically organize for you.
7) Apple’s app tracking policy reportedly cost social media platforms nearly $10 billion.
8) Clubhouse goes multi-lingual with 13 languages added to newest update.
10) Pinterest is introducing Pinterest TV, a fresh dose of live, original and shoppable creator shows.
12) WhatsApp brings its Business API to the cloud to speed adoption.
More insights to explore…
3 months into testing our TikTok marketing strategy: Here’s what we learned.
How Apple’s iOS changes are affecting Snapchat, following brands, and young Instagrammers.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel