May 4, 2021
3) Facebook is expanding Spotify partnership with new ‘Boombox’ project.
Facebook is deepening its relationship with music company Spotify and will allow users to listen to music hosted on Spotify while browsing through its apps as part of a new initiative called “Project Boombox,” Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said Monday.
Facebook is building an in-line audio player that will allow users to listen to songs or playlists being shared on the platforms without being externally linked to Spotify’s app or website. Zuckerberg highlighted the feature as another product designed to improve the experience of creators on its platforms, specifically the ability of musicians to share their work, “basically making audio a first-class type of media,” he said.
5) PSA: Ignore that unexpected email from Twitter asking you to confirm your account – The social network says they were sent out in error.
8) Wix vs. Squarespace vs. WordPress: Which web builder is best for your passion project?
11) How to advertise your products on Target.com.
12) Facebook is now suggesting topics for users to follow in feeds.
13) Hackers are stealing crypto from one another over Telegram, using a Crypto-stealing malware distributed over Telegram channels.
14) Pinterest launches new ‘content claiming portal’ to better protect IP.
16) Q1 Yelp economic average shows road to recovery as local economies reopen.
More insights to explore…
That’s NOT a Google search ranking factor.
Googlebot doesn’t evaluate the core web vitals, Chrome does.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz