October 25, 2021
2) New Yelp Features Aimed at Small Service Businesses.
3) Google News Showcase is launching in Ireland.
4) YouTube reaches $3 billion consumer spend milestone.
YouTube surpassed $3 billion in global consumer spend during October 2021, according to App Annie.
The data reveals that spending was driven by iOS devices. It also ranks 7th for non-gaming apps by lifetime downloads globally.
YouTube ranks third for overall App Store consumer spend and it ranks at top for live streaming app spend.
6) Shopify brings entrepreneurship to Spotify.
7) Google: Different Intent Content on A Page Basis Can Confuse, Not Site Level.
8) Instagram Adds More Demographic Insights for Businesses.
11) Low response rates on app stores are hampering app retention.
How to Increase Your App App Retention Rate?
Both the Apple App Store and Google Play Store ranking algorithm takes into account download velocity and retention rate when ranking your app. Having a high retention rate is not only good for your overall revenues but also your app store visibility.
Watch this video to discover everything you need to know about mobile app retention rate.
12) How Google Analyzes Web Page Content and Weights It.
More insights to explore…
Data-Driven Empathy: 7 Charts That Show How to Make Smart Marketing Decisions.
If Content Is King, Consumption Is the Queen.
Three Tricks to Get the Most Awesome Influencers to Collaborate with You.
What Google’s Indexing Looks like From Discovery to Ranking.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel