June 23, 2021
1) Amazon pulls an Apple by reducing its app store cut for some smaller developers.
Like Apple and Google, it’s a program for those making less than $1 million in revenue
Amazon has decided it would really like to attract more developers to its Android and Fire OS app store, so it’s following in the footsteps of Apple (and Google) by announcing a new “Amazon Appstore Small Business Accelerator Program” that takes less money out of developer’s pockets.
2) Global ad market projected to grow 14% in 2021.
6) Travel and retail industries facing wave of credential stuffing attacks.
16) LinkedIn: Take steps now to further your brand’s future.
18) 15 Ways to get free backlinks in 2021.
More insights to explore…
How often to post to social media in 2021.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel