November 23, 2020
A quick roundup on things happening:
1) Microsoft Edge will soon bombard you with notifications, even when it’s inactive.
2) Google Ads Smart Bidding adds predictive simulators, recommendation & reporting.
3) Google finally, disavow outdated Content Tool migrated to new Search Console.
4) Google Search Ranking Algorithm Update November 17th & 18th.
5) YouTube to add audio-only ads when listening to music, podcasts in background on desktop.
6) How to manage yourself as a marketer during challenging times.
7) Things you can learn from Nike social media branding strategy.
8) Network-layer DDoS attack trends for Q3 2020.
9) Google Pay gets a complete makeover to try to handle all your finances.
10) Webex fixed some seriously spooky security flaws.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Today, over 3.5 billion people use these tiny pocket computers in the form of the smartphone and the fact is that mobile phone now dominates your lives.
And with so much mobile traffic, there is also massive opportunity in mobile affiliate marketing.
But what exactly does this type of affiliate marketing involve?
What kind of affiliate offers can you run?
Are there mobile affiliate networks you can sign up with?
And most importantly, what are some ways you can take advantage of the emerging mobile market as a sales channel?
Find out here.
Google My Business is a free tool that allows business owners to create, manage and optimize their Google Business Profile. It exists to help businesses attract new customers from search and maps.
Discover how to improve rankings using Google My Business and how to well-optimized profiles are more likely to show higher up on the list, in 30 minutes.
Read more here.
What do you call a blog with 70,000 monthly visitors that accounts for 50 product trials a month? A lot of wasted potential.
Blogs across industries and verticals are getting fewer leads despite the resources invested in them. And Orbit Media research shows that 52% of bloggers say it’s getting harder to get readers to engage with their content.
Discover the new tactics used to turn a blog into a lead-generation engine.
Read more here.
These days, there are tons of digital marketing options available to choose from. Most small businesses focus entirely on channels like social media, instead of email marketing, as a primary means of connecting with their audience – and that’s a mistake. It means they are losing out on a lot of opportunities.
Over 90% of adults in the U.S. use email. Despite the growth in the use of social messaging apps, over 74% of teenagers are using email, as well.
As you can see, small businesses stand to gain a lot from email marketing. No matter who your ideal customers are, or where they live, work, or play, they likely have an email account where you can reach them.
Whether you’re running a small business website, an ecommerce shop, or a blog, email is a powerful digital marketing tool that will help you attract and convert new customers as well as retain your current ones.
Read on to discover how you can use this channel to drive explosive growth for your small business in 2020.
Read more here.
Copyright 2020 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel