October 20, 2021
1) Google Tests Query Based Google Suggest Footers.
2) Consumer spending in eCommerce apps climbs 55%.
3) Bing Tests Light Bulb on Search Results That Expand Snippet.
Microsoft Bing is testing a light bulb icon on the right side of the search result snippets that when clicked on, open up more details about that page including an image, URL, title, topics on the page and much more. You can also see a section to explore more on the topic from that page.
8 Things Bing Does Better than Google
Google is by far the most popular search engine in the world, but that doesn’t tell the whole story. Microsoft’s Bing search engine does a lot of things really well, and in some cases even better than Google.
4) LinkedIn Publishes New ‘Inclusive Language’ Guide to Help Improve Brand Communications.
8) Travel app downloads up 14% in H1 2021.
9) Facebook announces ‘Audio’ hub for US, allowing users to enjoy all its audio offerings in one tab.
11) Google Explains Rendering and Impact on SEO.
More insights to explore…
Why Snapchatters Are Your Key Audience this Holiday Season.
What TikTok Shopping Means for the Growing Social Commerce.
A Beginner’s Guide to Culture Marketing (With Tips and Strategies).
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel