January 24, 2022
1) Google Ads bug again for Gmail on desktop Safari browsers.
2) Global ecommerce payments are set to soar in the next few years.
3) Google Search Console Updated with Page Experience Desktop Report.
Google adds a desktop-specific Page Experience report to Google Search Console.
Google Search Console has a new report dedicated to evaluating Page Experience criteria on the desktop versions of webpages.
4) TikTok Adds Insights on the Latest Trending Songs by Region to its Trend Discovery Listings.
5) Google Changes Recipe Structured Data Guidance.
6) Action mobile game player spending jumps 70%.
7) Shopify and JD.com unlock world’s largest ecommerce market for merchants.
8) Recipe Schema Markup No Longer Supports Ranges for Cook, Prep & Total Time.
9) Democrats unveil bill to ban online ‘surveillance advertising’.
11) Spain will regulate influencers promoting cryptocurrency.
12) Geico made the Portal ad we never asked for.
More insights to explore…
8 Use Cases of a Customer Data Platform (CDP) for Advertising and Marketing.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel