February 2, 2022
1) WordPress 5.9 With Gutenberg Is The Future of Publishing.
2) Google on Redirect Pull Backs Plus Signal Consolidation.
3) YouTube CEO Defends Removal of Dislike Counts.
Dislike counts on YouTube won’t be coming back, as the CEO stands behind the decision to remove them.
YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki defends the removal of dislike counts on videos in her annual letter outlining the company’s priorities for the year.
Many may be disappointed to hear that revisiting the decision to remove dislikes is not in YouTube’s plans for the year, as Wojcicki stands firm in her belief that it’s best for the platform going forward.
This is quite a contrast from how a YouTube co-founder feels about the decision, saying it was a bad move.
4) Online Gaming Industry to Face New Regulatory Challenges In 2022.
5) Google Drops FLoC for Topics API With 300+ Topics.
7) Google Registry opens registrations for .day top-level domain.
8) TikTok adds option to let users check who viewed their profile.
9) Hypercasual genre accounted for over 50% of mobile game downloads in 2021.
11) Squarespace Announces Video Hosting and Monetization.
12) Talking Google MUM & Enterprise Culture with Conductor’s CEO.
More insights to explore…
How To Drive Facebook Leads Via Phone Calls?
Protecting Rankings & Traffic During a Rebrand: SEO Expert Tips
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel