Discover the best Google Analytics Training and get the list of the top 11 best and highest-recommended sources for Google Analytics training that you should be looking into if you want to improve your Google Analytics skills.
Feel overwhelmed when you sign into your Google Analytics account? Our experts share the best training programs to help you get the most out of your data.
“Google Analytics is like a fine wine; complex, mature, and the more you know the more you can enjoy it.”
That’s a quote from Clarinda Cheon, an SEO manager at Search It Local–one of the 29.3 million website owners who use Google Analytics.
But the vast majority of website owners don’t know how to harness Google Analytics’ full potential. It goes beyond checking real-time metrics; you can change your entire marketing strategy if you understand how to use Google Analytics.
So, how do you get to grips with Google Analytics reporting — and the wealth of data inside of it? We asked our experts how they learned Google Analytics online and offline. Keep reading to find out the resources they shared.
What are the Best Google Analytics Training?
We asked our experts how they learned their way around Google Analytics. Below, we share the top 11 best Google Analytics training that you should be looking into if you want to improve your Google Analytics skills:
1) The Google Analytics Academy (Free) – Click Here
2) Google Analytics’ YouTube channel (Free) – Click Here
3) Jeff Sauer at Jeffalytics (Price: $499) – Click Here
4) Annielytics (Price: Lite– $295 / Guided – $995 / Basic – $1,295 and some free mini-courses) – Click Here
5) MeasureSchool YouTube Channel (Free) – Click Here
6) Lynda’s Google Analytics training (Price: One month Free trial/ €30.23/month (monthly subscription)/€20.16/month [annual subscription]) – Click Here
7) Courses on Udemy (Price: 10 free courses and 103 paid courses – Paid courses vary in price) – Click Here
8) Clarity FM (Price: Varies [pay by the minute]) – Click Here
9) ConversionXL Institute (Price: 7 day free trial for $1, Personal monthly plan: 206,13 € , Team monthly plan: 927,20 € [for 5 people]) – Click Here
10) Matthew Edgar’s Introduction to Google Analytics (Free) – Click Here
11) ClickMinded’s Web Analytics training (Price: $997) – Click Here