Discover the best web analytics tools, how to choose the best web analytics tool and get the list of the top 11 best web analytics tools enabling you to get meaningful website insights.
Are you looking for the best web analytics tools to monitor your traffic and website performance?
Keeping a close eye on what’s happening with your website is hugely important. It helps you to hone your ad strategy, develop new ideas, and weed out any issues your site may have. And thankfully, there are heaps of tools that will help you to analyze all your key metrics in one neat package.
But with so many different tools to choose from, it can be overwhelming trying to decide which one is right for your business.
What are the Best Web Analytics Tools?
Here are the top 11 best web analytics tools compared to enable your organization to get meaningful website insights:
1) Visitor Analytics – Visitor Analytics is the best overall web analytics software, 100% GDPR compliant & privacy centric.
2) Google Analytics – Google Analytics is the best free web analytics tool for small businesses.
3) Clicky Analytics – Clicky Analytics is the best web analytics tool for real-time data.
4) Kissmetrics – Kissmetrics is the best for uncovering who your users are.
5) Fathom Analytics – Fathom Analytics is the best web analytics tool for privacy.
6) Hotjar – Hotjar is the best for deeper insights and user feedback.
7) Matomo – Matomo is the best ethical Google Analytics alternative to protect customer privacy.
8) SEMrush – SEMrush is the best for SEO and PPC data tracking.
9) Countly – Countly is the best for understanding and enhancing customer journeys.