December 8, 2021
1) Retailers see upside to slower Cyber Monday.
2) WhatsApp wins approval to double payments offering to 40 mln users in India -source.
Among marketing professionals worldwide, 81% send newsletter emails, which may not be surprising if you’ve taken a look at your inbox recently. Nearly as many marketers email their subscribers welcome messages (79%) and product information (75%).
5) Meta ordered to sell Giphy.
7) Around the World with … Holiday shopping in 2021.
8) “Amazon’s Choice” Does Not Necessarily Mean a Product is Good.
11) How publishers can get the best of AI: Research findings.
12) Microsoft’s new Windows prompts try to stop people downloading Chrome.
More insights to explore…
New data sets will help marketers break their cookie addiction.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel