How to Improve YouTube Click-Through Rate (CTR)?
Discover how to improve YouTube click-through rate (CTR), how to see the CTR of your YouTube videos and get the top 10 tips for improving your YouTube click-through rate.
Looking to break through the noise on YouTube? Nearly 25 marketers weigh in with their top tips for increasing video views and CTR.
Did you know there are more than 30,000 hours of content uploaded to YouTube every hour?
With so much content being uploaded every single day, it is no wonder that most videos will never amass more than 1,000 views.
Breaking through the noise on YouTube is hard work. But it’s far from impossible.
If you want to stack the odds in your favor, focusing on these two metrics can increase the chance of getting more views – average watch time and YouTube click-through rate (CTR).
How to See the CTR of Your YouTube Videos?
Here is the formula for how to calculate YouTube CTRs:
CTR = # of clicks / total impressions x 100
On YouTube, there are two different CTR metrics you can measure:
* Average CTR for all videos
* The CTR for each individual video
How to Increase YouTube CTR?
Here are top 10 tips & strategies you can use to improve your CTR on YouTube:
1) Create engaging video thumbnail images.
2) Write compelling video titles.
3) Test different thumbnail and title combos.
4) Build a loyal following.
5) Conduct keyword research.
6) Focus on video engagement.
7) Test different CTAs in each video.
8) Increase average watch time.
9) Add cards to your YouTube videos.
10) Use Google Cloud Vision.
Read more here.