July 16, 2021
1) India proposes tougher e-commerce rules to address ‘widespread cheating’ complaints.
2) American Express rolls out ‘Digital Receipts’ feature for Amazon purchases.
3) Fake Google My Business Listings: A Local SEO Case Study.
After reviewing thousands of listings: what we found shocked us.
Google My Business spam is a rampant problem across the digital marketing world. So prevalent that the Wall Street Journal wrote an article on this exact topic. Businesses and SEO companies are constantly looking for a way to get an edge over the competition. Unfortunately, some of them resort to unfavorable practices, such as creating fake Google My Business listings.
4) WhatsApp will let you send images and videos in their ‘best quality’.
5) TikTok is taking the book industry by storm, and retailers are taking notice.
7) Facebook is testing a Twitter-like ‘threads’ feature on some public figures’ pages.
8) YouTube launches new ‘new to you’ discovery prompts to highlight channels you’ve never seen.
9) Instagram adds recommended videos to feeds.
15) Study: social media contributes to a more diverse news diet — wait, what?!
16) Conversion rate formulas to accurately calculate growth.
18) YouTube ecommerce ads for prospecting with +202% revenue: Step aside Facebook, there’s a new queen in town.
More insights to explore…
5 ways your email marketing campaigns aren’t just about selling.
A step-by-step guide to LinkedIn Ads.
Starting a wholesale business in 2021.
How fake reviews flood Amazon, fueled by Facebook groups like this one.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
LHR Airport Code
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel