January 8, 2021
1) UK-based .eu domain holders must move to the EU, or lose their websites: Three-month countdown has begun on .eu domains.
Although a Brexit trade agreement was finally agreed between the EU and the UK Government (just in time), there looks as though there will still be plenty of opportunities for disagreements in the future – for now, with regard to domain registrars and website registration.
From the start of 2021, many UK citizens with .eu web addresses would have noticed that their websites and email addresses no longer worked. Although they may have initially suspected a bug to be responsible, the outages were part of a rule change imposed by the European Commission.
2) Our trending products to sell online list has been updated with new trending products.
3) The B2B content marketing report.
4) 8 investors discuss social gaming’s biggest opportunities.
5) Amazon just bought a bunch of used commercial jets for the first time to expand its cargo air fleet.
12) Google Employees Start A Union: The Alphabet Workers Union.
14) Report suggests Facebook and Snapchat will be most impacted by Apple’s IDFA changes.
15) Google search results show practice problems for studying.
16) Facebook redesigns Pages with a more simplified layout and no ‘Like’ button.
17) This Mac app lets you copy-paste texts from images.