Discover the top social media listening tools, how to choose the right social media listening tool and get the list of the top 4 best social media listening tools to turn followers into customers and brand ambassadors to consider using for your organization.
Social media listening has come a long way in the past decade. These days, every brand is using brand-name monitoring.
Yet, few brands take full advantage of social media listening. While it is great for improved customer support (for example: helping unhappy customers via social), there’s much more to social media monitoring. Here are the important things you should know:
* Find and connect to niche influencers (especially those active social media users with an engaged following who are currently interacting with your competitors). Social listening is one of the most effective steps to a successful influencer marketing campaign.
* Spot your competitors’ unhappy customers and win them over on your side.
* Turn your happy customers into brand ambassadors.
* Identify your product or service weak points so you can fix them.
* Understand your current customer base and target audience better.
* It can be a powerful lead generation tool for your business.
* Collect feedback on your product or content.
* Find engaging content ideas — discover your customers’ interests and struggles.
What are the Social Media Listening Tools?
All in all, social media listening can provide you with a huge amount of insight, provided you are using the right tools.
With that in mind, here are 4 awesome social media listening tools to consider for your martech stack:
1) SentiOne: AI-Powered social media listening tool.
2) Agorapulse: Collaborating social media management and listening tool.
3) Tweetdeck for real-time interactions.
4) Finteza: Advanced webmaster analytics, to assists in project development