November 23, 2021
2) Instagram Live widely releases a new way to support creators.
3) New Study Shows That 25% of Twitter Users Produce 97% of All Tweets.
A new study by Pew Research has once again underlined the ‘dominance of the few’ rule on social media, with the numbers showing that around 25% of Twitter users in the US produce around 97% of all tweets.
As this chart bluntly illustrates, a small, highly active group of Twitter users dominate the discussion on the platform – which would suggest that getting the right users to share your brand messaging can have a big impact, as only a fraction of Twitter users are actively engaging and posting updates regularly.
4) Snapchat Launches Multi-Format Ad Placements to Help Maximize Reach and Engagement.
6) US TikTok Users Can Claim Part of a $92 Class Action Lawsuit Against the App.
7) Google Maps Adds 4 New Features for Local Shopping.
8) Facebook removes sensitive targeting options.
9) Google Merchant Center Now Allows Medical Test Kits.
12) How Gen Z is embracing digital payments.
More insights to explore…
Why User Intent is Important for Blogging (with Types and Examples).
YouTube Expands Comment Guidelines and Copyright Detection, Providing More Channel Management Options.
Twitter Rolls Out Improved Labels for Potential Misinformation in Tweets.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel