According to Statista, affiliate marketing spending in the US alone is expected to reach $8.2 billion by 2022, more than triple what it was 10 years earlier.
These numbers together with the consistent upward trend demonstrate that affiliate marketers will likely continue to thrive in the 2021 and beyond and the demand for high paying affiliate programs to grow more than ever.
How did We Choose the High Paying Affiliate Programs?
We are using 8 main parameters in selecting these high paying affiliate programs:
1) Good Commission.
2) Cookie Length.
3) Support & Friendliness.
4) Approval Rate.
5) Minimum Payment
6) Reliability & Reviews Online.
7) Products & Services Offered.
8) Affiliate Resources & Tools Provided.
Best High Paying Affiliate Programs
Here are the top 20 best high paying affiliate programs you should consider registering and working with as part of your affiliate marketing business, affiliate programs websites, affiliate marketing blogs and paid campaigns:
1) Wix – Wix Commission is $100 for each Premium member.
2) Adobe – Adobe Commission: Up to 85% for cloud services, lower commissions for Adobe Stock.
3) Shopify – Shopify Commission: 200% on standard plans and 100% for the enterprise plan.