November 17, 2020
I’ve been using Drobo (not Dropbox) to backup photos for the past 12 years which was awesome until recently, when it stopped working and there is no support for these old devices – let’s say it was very frustrating!
This has prompt me to find other solutions to backup photos.
There are many solutions for photo storage, read here how to choose a photo storage service.
I’ve personally, chosen Amazon photo backup service because their technology is amazon, it backups all devices and desktop and it’s also completely free as part of my Amazon Prime membership.
A few things happening:
1) Amazon files lawsuit against Instagram, TikTok influencers over ‘dupe’ sales scam.
2) How do hackers get your password? 5 types of password attacks.
3) Here’s what apps need to have in order to rank top in app stores.
4) LinkedIn discovers ad metric error which lead to over 400k advertisers being overcharged.
5) Verishop app launches social shopping features.
6) Improve your videos accessibility: How to add YouTube subtitles to your videos.
7) Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020 (BFCM): How to set your store up for success [Infographic].
8) Google Web Stories Plugin for WordPress gets first big update.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz