November 2, 2020
Yesterday, US moved their clock 1 hour backwards as most of the world has already done it a week before.
Some states & countries worldwide are taking actions towards cancelling the daylight saving – one thing for sure, 2 times a year, most people have stressed nights to make sure they get up on time to work, school, flights or just not wanting to get up early, make them restless.
A few things happening:
1) WordPress 5.5.3 is now available…one day after version 5.5.2 was released.
2) Poor latency could be a major issue for video conferencing and WFH across the US and many other parts of the world.
3) Facebook admits its pandemic-juiced user growth is coming to an end.
4) How eCommerce, memberships and donations are helping diversify revenues during COVID-19.
5) Search Revenues: Google 14% increase & Microsoft Bing 10% decrease.
6) Facebook rolls out Instagram product tags for mobile app shopping ads.
7) What video marketers can learn from 5 memorable Australian commercials.
8) Google search algorithm update on October 28th?
9) It’s time for Plan C: Adjusting your marketing budgets in crisis times.
10) Google Ads Report Editor gets a new look including customer reports.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz