Discover how to create a vlog, how to structure a blog for success and best vlogging platforms for you to consider using for your vlog.
I will argue with alarming confidence (and no actual data) that 90’s kids were the original vloggers.
When I was about 14 years old, someone handed me a digital camera that I spent hours talking to. I would take my audience (AKA me) on my teen adventures and say things like, “Hey guys, it’s Martina. Today, my cousin and I are going over to her friend’s house.” Exciting stuff. Thankfully, that footage never saw the light of day.
When YouTube first launched, people like me finally had a platform to share stories, entertain, and educate. But then, vlogging evolved into what we know it as today: a sustainable income source for influencers and an effective content marketing tool for brands.
What are the Steps to Create a Vlog?
Here are the top 7 best steps you need to take, step-by-step, to create your vlog:
1) Feel out the competition and find your niche.
2) Develop a content strategy.
3) Invest in your equipment.
4) Film and produce in batches.
5) Optimize your vlog channel.
6) Upload consistently.
7) Analyze your metrics and optimize.
How to Structure a Vlog?
Here are the 4 structure you need for your vlog:
1) Get familiar with the vlogging style.
2) Build from a three-act story approach.
3) Encourage viewers to engage with your vlog.
4) Vlog from your phone (if that’s your style).
Best Vlogging Platforms
Here is the list of the top 3 best vlogging platform you should be picking from to consider using for your vlog: