September 30, 2021
1) Indian govt’s draft e-commerce rules face opposition from, well, Indian govt.
2) 88% of customers want more authentic social commerce experiences.
3) Roku, Shopify partner to increase access to CTV ad campaigns.
The news: Roku is launching an app that allows Shopify sellers to develop and purchase TV ad campaigns. Roku would not share an exact launch date, but the app is expected to be released ahead of the holiday season.
5) Travel app installs recover in Q2 2021 after decline of 56% last year.
6) Millions of malicious emails are still slipping past security filters.
7) Chrome 94 rolling out as first release in the new 4-week update cycle.
8) Brand blockchain marketing strategies for NFTs are expanding.
10) Facebook launches new tools for brands and retailers.
11) The Manifest Matters: Why List Building is Key for Email Performance.
12) Tumblr’s subscription feature is now open to everyone in the US.
More insights to explore…
Here’s everything that’s new in Microsoft Office 2021.
How to Use Google Scholar to Find Content Ideas and Research.
6 Risky Black Hat SEO Tactics to Avoid in 2021 (And Their White Hat Alternatives).
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel