February 14, 2022
3) Pinterest Announces Second Annual ‘Pinterest Presents’ Conference, Highlighting Key App Trends and Initiatives.
Pinterest has announced that it’s bringing back its ‘Pinterest Presents’ conference for another year, with the virtual event set to provide new insights into key usage trends, while also enabling Pinterest to preview upcoming platform features and updates for your planning.
4) Data shows marketers investing more in video in 2022.
5) Google: Dive deeper into local news with News Showcase.
6) Instagram rolls out ‘Your activity’ and ‘Security checkup’ features worldwide.
8) Tumblr launches a tip jar feature to help bloggers make a buck.
9) LinkedIn Rolls Out Sales Navigator Search & CRM Card Updates.
10) The jobs people want, according to Google Search trends.
11) Chrome sees 18x increase in multi-window usage following tablet, foldable optimizations,
12) Marketers look to adtech and agencies to solve the addressability problem.
More insights to explore…
Link Building with Directories: The Pros, Cons & Proper Strategy.
Creating engaging online communities – the key to post-pandemic brand success.
Types of Videos E-Commerce Brands Can Use to Connect with Customers.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel