November 12, 2020
Good Morning & Happy World Usability Day.
More than 4 million patent applications are submitted each year all over the world, most of them are not usable, ending up in the trash.
This usability day created to the ones which we are using and do not fall under the category of the Top 10 DUMBEST Inventions of All Time.
A few things happening:
1) Thousands of users at risk by still using Microsoft Office 2010 – but this company offers a fix.
2) Why you’re reflecting on past mistakes more than ever before.
3) Zoom has settled with the FTC over ‘deceptive’ security practices.
4) Google will deploy a new security feature in Chrome to prevent tab-nabbing, a type of web attack that allows newly opened tabs to hijack the original tab from where they were opened.
5) Learn how Google chooses canonical page.
6) Google Drive might soon allow you to open encrypted files.
7) Ireland to reportedly order Facebook to stop sending EU user data to the U.S.