November 25, 2020
1) How to disable Edge’s new URL copy and paste feature that copying page titles rather than URLs (Drove me crazy the past 24 hours).
2) Google: Passage Indexing is a lifeline for pages with diluted content.
3) Amazon publishes its best books of 2020.
4) Malware creates scam online stores on top of hacked WordPress sites.
5) Snapchat is paying users $1 million a day to use a new feature.
6) Why blogs fail — and how to make sure yours doesn’t.
7) How to get funding for your business (so you don’t shut down).
8) Shopify introducing the gift better guide, the only list you need this holiday.
9) Despite pandemic, forecasts predict US online holiday sales increase of 20%-30% or more.
10) New report predicts that TikTok will surpass one billion users in 2021.
11) Like everything in 2020, the best Black Friday social media campaigns look different this year.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz