November 1, 2021
2) TikTok brings its Video Kit to desktop, web and consoles.
3) Google lowers commissions on app subscriptions.
Now, it will cap recurring subscription fees and instead of charging 15% from the second year and onwards, it charges 15% from day one.
This will apply to the vast majority of app developers and vertical apps inside the Play Media Experience Program will have their fees slashed even further to 10%.
4) Google: We Do Not Keep Track of Order Of Links On A Page.
5) TikTok launches video tips for marketers.
6) Spotify expects to have over 400M users by the end of the year.
8) TikTok Announces New Partner Integrations, Providing More Ways to Create TikTok Content.
10) European app users spent 21% more on apps in Q3 2021.
11) Google: 3 early holiday shopping trends for the 2021 holiday season.
12) Outbrain Audience Campaigns: These Dashboard Updates Will Make Your Life Easier.
More insights to explore…
How to Become a Better Writer: 16 Expert Tips.
Why this 7-Figure Agency Started Affiliate Marketing (James Norquay Interview).
In 2022, retailers will lose half of sales on backordered items unless they compensate with experience, according to Forrester.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel