September 21, 2021
1) Your Microsoft account just went completely password-free.
2) Intuit confirms $12B deal to buy Mailchimp.
3) Google consolidates smart display & standard display campaign creation.
Google is combining Smart display and Standard display campaigns within one campaign type. Here’s what you need to know!
4) Twitter reopens its account verification process after another pause.
5) Commercetools raises $140M at a $1.9B valuation as ‘headless’ commerce continues to boom.
6) Google patches two Chrome zero-days.
7) Apple rushes to block ‘zero-click’ iPhone spyware.
8) Google Aims to Make Search Help Documentation Clearer & Direct.
9) YouTube Expands Community Posts to More Creators.
10) Sizing the mobile messaging app opportunity for marketers.
11) Apple must allow other in-app purchases after legal tussle with Epic.
12) Using email headers to verify an email’s authenticity and the future of DMARC.
More insights to explore…
Inside YouTube: On YouTube’s recommendation system.
Automate Everything with Shopify Flow.
Cloudflare: Discovering what’s slowing down your website with Web Analytics.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel