November 20, 2020
Good Morning & Happy Monopoly Game Day
Monopoly was invented in 1903 by Lizzie Magie and Charles Darrow, was published for the first time, 32 years later in 1935. Monopoly is a board game currently published by Hasbro. In the game, players roll two six-sided dice to move around the game board, buying and trading properties, and developing them with houses and hotels.
Last year Monopoly generated over $1.5 billion in sales, I would say it is impressive!
One thing for sure, we all encountered, at least one time in our lives, with a sore loser…
A few things happening:
1) FBI hires 140 robots to retrieve sensitive information.
2) Google Ads wants advertisers to give broad match another shot.
3) GitHub restores popular YouTube downloader three weeks after its takedown.
4) Cloud Covered: What was new with Google Cloud in October.
5) The best opportunities for real estate marketing right now.
6) What are the 5 major cybersecurity mistakes you can avoid as a small business owner.
7) Facebook: 5 Considerations to make shopping online easier for your customers.
8) Home improvement retailer Wickes taps TikTok influencers in UK.
9) YouTube Music adds ‘Quick picks’ carousel to start a radio playlist from recent songs.
10) 8 Holiday marketing campaign ideas for ecommerce.
11) Facebook adds more ways for creators to track and monetize their content on Facebook and Instagram.
12) How to use emotion to make your brand’s content more compelling.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
PS – Check out this super cool website, Xprt.im. It is an intuitive and powerful search engine platform that crawls all the top freelance candidates and remote projects on the inter-webs based on natural language search. The platform is particularly famous for Search multiple top workers arenas at once with the most accurate and powerful crawler in the market.
Xprt.im is one of the best & free platforms to find & hire Freelancers online and get work done. Freelancers can also efficiently search for jobs for freelance remote work and get hired.