Sports Betting Affiliate Marketing
Sports betting is available for decades and the past couple of years has grown significantly, as a result of people staying more at home, having spare time, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sports betting websites allow users worldwide to bet and make wages on basketball, boxing, football, golf, soccer, hockey and more.
Even somebody who considers themselves to be a non-gambler will think nothing of buying a ticket for their local or national lottery.
The average person spends around $260 per year on some form of sports betting or gambling, and this mass participation means the sports betting industry is currently worth an estimated US$225 billion per year.
The online sports betting niche is competitive, but it can also be incredibly lucrative if you’re willing to do the work.
These numbers are drawing affiliate marketers worldwide to build sports betting affiliate websites, all want to get a part of the action from a high multibillion dollar industry.
Like many other affiliate marketers, you might don’t know that there is another great sports betting option that attracts new affiliate marketers, building professional affiliate sports betting websites, in a fast growing and exciting vertical for users worldwide, the tennis betting.
If you search the internet right now, you can already find great tennis affiliate websites like this best bookmakers for tennis, providing valuable information for users and earn a portion of the betting amount in the different sports betting websites, using an affiliate tracking system provided by the sports betting affiliate programs.
So, for those of you brave enough to try, here’s a selection of sports betting affiliate programs to sign up for.
1) Paddy Power Sports Betting Affiliate Program
2) 10BET Sports Betting Affiliate Program
3) 5k Betting System Sports Betting Affiliate Program
4) FanDuel Sports Betting Affiliate Program
5) 1XBET Sports Betting Affiliate Program
6) Betting Gods Sports Betting Affiliate Program
7) Bet365 Sports Betting Affiliate Program
8) ZCode System Sports Betting Affiliate Program
9) Betfair Sports Betting Affiliate Program
10) Profit Maximizer Sports Betting Affiliate Program
11) Draft Kings Sports Betting Affiliate Program
12) 888 Sports Sports Betting Affiliate Program
One of the biggest issues in finding good sports betting affiliate programs to promote is they all tend to be in-house.
So be prepared to either manage multiple individual affiliate accounts, or alternatively use something like FlexOffers to lighten the workload or another great option for you is to look at other leading sports betting affiliate websites and see what the top programs are they are already promoting