June 24, 2021
2) YouTube is banning alcohol, gambling, and politics from its ‘most prominent’ ad slot.
Starting today, ads for certain subjects won’t show up in the masthead position
YouTube will no longer be accepting ads relating to alcohol, gambling, politics, or “prescription drug terms” for its masthead ad slot, which appears at the top of the website and app, Axios first reported. Google told The Verge the limitations on what kind of ads can appear in this slot will help “lead to a better experience for users.”
3) Google still dominates advertiser perceptions SSP report, but the field has toughened.
5) Survey Breakdown: 72% of writers aren’t measured on specific content goals.
9) Google says it will work with regulators on cutting tracking technologies.
12) Events: How virtual is reshaping what it means to engage an audience.
14) How to create a compelling unique selling proposition.
15) Google Maps restaurant search results display average ratings pins.
19) Mergers & Money: Email security proves popular in deal-making and the market.
20) Why you can’t write for Bulletin, Facebook’s new Substack clone.
More insights to explore…
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel