March 8, 2022
1) Microsoft Advertising Editor rolls out support for Microsoft Audience Network campaigns.
2) Snapchat pauses ads in Russia, Belarus and Ukraine.
3) Walmart launches AI-powered virtual clothing try-on technology for online shoppers.
Last May, Walmart announced its acquisition of the virtual clothing try-on startup Zeekit, which leveraged a combination of real-time image processing, computer vision, deep learning and other AI technologies to show shoppers how they would look in an item by way of a simulation that takes into account body dimensions, fit, size and even the fabric of the garment itself. Today, Walmart says it’s bringing that technology to Walmart.com and its Walmart mobile app.
4) Twitter is Working on a New Podcast Tab to Facilitate Discovery and Engagement.
5) Google: Translated Content & Garbage Parameters in URLs.
6) TikTok Publishes New Guide to Effective Advertising Approaches Around Ramadan.
7) Twitch launches revenue model for livestream video creators.
8) Netflix acquires another developer to build ‘world class games’.
9) IndexNow Added to Duda, All in One WordPress & Rank Math SEO Plugins.
11) LinkedIn snaps up Oribi to accelerate attribution technology capabilities.
12) The State of the Ecommerce Fashion Industry: Statistics, Trends & Strategies to Use in 2022 [Shopify].
More insights to explore…
TikTok Shares New Tips on How to Maximize Branded Content on the Platform [Infographic].
Your Guide to Using GIFs in Marketing Emails.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel