September 28, 2021
1) Amazon is piling ads into search results and top consumer brands are paying up for prominent placement.
2) TikTok Outlines Agenda for Upcoming ‘TikTok World’ Showcase Event.
3) You Can Get a Google Penalty For Bad Links in FAQ Schema.
A while back an SEO asked John Mueller of Google if “linking to an external site from the FAQ Schema of a discounts/vouchers site?” John responded, “sure.” I guess if the link is against Google’s webmaster guidelines, sure, you can get a manual action.
4) Squarespace launches a whole bunch of new features for ecommerce websites.
6) LinkedIn Launches Updated Lead Gen Forms Integration for Zapier, Providing New Automation Opportunities.
8) Mobile gamers prefer audio ads.
9) FedEx, UPS Rate Rises Are Making Online Shopping More Expensive.
11) What Do Website Visitors Want? It’s Not What B2B Brands Are Giving Them [New Research].
More insights to explore…
How to Automate Your Event Marketing with LinkedIn and Zapier.
8 PPC Best Practices That May Not Be Best for Your Business.
New marketing tactic to keep hot categories growing.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel