How to Be a Good Copywriter?
Discover how to be a good copywriter using these 18 writing tips that will make you the best copywriter.
If you search Google for writing tips, you’ll find a lot of big promises.
There’s no magical writing tip, trick, strategy, or hack capable of turning a bad writer into a good writer.
But if you want to learn how to write better, if you’re looking to up your writing game a level or two, a few good writing tips and tricks (combined with hard work) can help make it happen.
18 Tips to Be a Good Copywriter
1) Find Your Unique Voice
2) Make Your Words Burst to Life in Readers’ Minds
3) Edit Like Crazy
4) Supercharge Your Subheads
5) Write Like Superman (Or That Guy You Know Who Types Really Fast)
6) Craft Irresistible Headlines
7) Avoid Weak, Filler Words
8) Write with Rhythm
9) Kick Writer’s Block in the Buttocks
10) Be Funny
11) Write with Clarity
12) Master Transitional Words and Phrases
13) Learn SEO (Like a Boss)
14) Sleep With Your Readers
15) Keep an Obsessively Detailed Log Book
16) Just Open the Darn Document (Then Keep Going)
17) Throw Linear Writing Out the Window
18) Challenge Yourself to Write in Weird Places
Read more here.