December 1, 2020
Discover the real difference between 2019 holidays and 2020 holidays (the truth in your face), and it’s funny.
A few things happening:
1) Google deletes its Autogenerated Web Stories & they now 404.
2) New Google Pay kills peer-to-peer payments on the web in January 2021, adds transfer fee.
3) Governments want Google and Facebook to pay in dollars, they should pay in data.
4) Instagram working on FAQ feature for businesses and creators.
5) How marketers can manage risk and save projects during the pandemic and beyond.
6) Five great ways responsive web design benefits your SEO.
7) 6 Examples of highly converting social media copy + 10 tactical writing tips.
8) 3 Actionable insights with LinkedIn chief marketing officer Melissa Selcher.
9) Lessons learned producing 100 podcast episodes.
10) 20 Holiday email subject lines to inspire merry messages.
11) The definitive guide to Local SEO [Neil Patel].
12) How SMS marketing cuts through the noise, plus 4 examples to try.
13) 27 Internal linking strategies to get more search engine traffic for your content.
14) Subscription strategies in the age of COVID: 7 developments for publishers.
15) YouTube strategy lessons from a channel with 1.6 million subscribers.
16) The role of personalization in customer loyalty post-COVID.
17) Google Maps displaying hotel review rating averages & other attributes on map pins.
18) 3 mistakes CMOs are making with COVID-era budgets.
19) A 5-Point plan for blogging success in 2021 and beyond.
20) Google launches updated Crawl Stats report.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Copyright 2020 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel