December 9, 2020
Here is the roundup for things happening:
1) Google Data: Top Holiday Shopping Searches (Check also the Trending Products to Sell Online)
2) Google: Passage Indexing & The December Core update are not bundled.
3) Credit card stealer discovered in social media buttons.
4) How COVID-19 changed the way we think about office technology [New Research].
5) How much influencers are making and how long does it take for them to earn rent by state.
Sources: U.S. Census Bureau / GetResponse
6) Working from home dilemma: How to manage your team, without the micro-management.
7) Tips to improve website content for screen readers.
8) 15 Spectacular popup examples and what makes them great.
9) COVID-19 has impacted large swathes of the media industry. However, podcasts remain a resilient, growing, market.
10) Microsoft launches Azure Government Top Secret cloud to handle classified data.
11) Google Chrome has pulled these popular video extensions.
12) 15 Happy New Year Emails Worth Celebrating: a Happy New Year email (or New Year’s Eve message) that will boost your year-end sales.
13) Where Google is placing its bets in 2021.
14) 9 HTML tags & 11 attributes you must know for SEO
15) How to expand your Facebook ad targeting to new audiences.
16) Google: structured data is an extremely light signal.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Copyright 2020 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel