February 12, 2021
1) Mastercard will open its network to cryptocurrencies this year.
2) Google: After stopping 1000 million harmful emails, here’s why some people get more phishing emails and malware spam.
3) In-SERP lead forms convert Google Ads users without a click-through.
Google Ads allows to generate more leads, show a lead form when people tap the headline of your Search ad—rather than guiding them to a landing page.
8) Core Web Vitals might include Noindexed pages.
9) Cracking the product demo code: lessons from 78 SaaS demos.
10) A small business’s step-by-step guide to dominating local search in 2021.
11) Smart Bidding: Five ways machine learning improves PPC advertising.
12) 5 Reasons why you should start a podcast right now.
13) Microsoft Bing: 15% of searches are misspelled so Speller100 to the rescue with zero-shot spelling correction at scale for 100-plus languages.
14) Evergreen content myths & how to keep it alive longer.
15) How to craft and measure profitable funnel conversions from scratch.
16) In global historic first, ecommerce in China will account for more than 50% of retail sales.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz