September 2, 2022
1) Google Updates Article Structured Data Guidelines.
2) 35 malicious apps change their icons and names to serve ads.
3) eBay is acquiring TCGplayer, one of the largest trading card marketplaces.
4) Poll: Many SEOs Say The Content They Produce Is Helpful & Not Concerned.
As you know, Google will soon roll out the Google helpful content update and it has some SEOs and site owners a bit on edge. But a recent poll Aleyda Solis posted on Twitter shows that almost 50% of SEOs feel the content they produce is helpful and are thus not worried about this algorithm update.
5) Spotify MAUs grow 20% in Q2 2022.
6) YouTube․com/podcasts goes live as simple ‘Explore’ page.
7) Twitter working on Reply filter to limit harmful tweets.
8) Google Tests New Local Service Ads UX.
9) Pinterest introduces hosted checkout for merchants.
10) Google: Beauty Blog With Financial & Medical Advice A Bit Sus.
11) Instagram Faces More User Backlash as it Continues to Chase TikTok.
12) Google Core Web Vitals Report Adds URL Level Data For Examples URLs.
More insights to explore…
How GA4, data modeling and Google Ads work together.
Publishers: 4 strategies for more engagement on Facebook, from major content producers.
Quarter of Gen Z trust influencers more than product page reviews.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel