January 2, 2023
Good morning and Happy New Year.
1) Google Helpful Content Update & Link Spam Update Delayed Rollout Due To Holidays.
2) The LastPass disclosure of leaked password vaults is being torn apart by security experts.
3) Many Marketers Worried About SEO & PPC Budgets Being Cut In 2023 Due To Recession.
I conducted a very unscientific poll on Twitter asking marketers who do SEO and PPC if they are worried about their budgets being cut in 2023 due to the recession (or looming recession). 23% of marketers said they are very worried, 37% said they are somewhat worried and 40% said they are not worried.
4) IRS Delays $600 Threshold Rule for PayPal, Venmo, CashApp Users.
6) WordPress Anti-Spam Plugin Vulnerability Affects Up To 60,000+ Sites.
7) Meta acquires smart lensmaker Luxexcel as it works toward AR glasses goal.
8) Everything You Should Know About Google Ads Final URLs.
9) Google has everything it needs to counter ChatGPT – here’s what it’s already shown off.
10) Twitter Tests Updated Format for Tweet View Count Display.
11) Google algorithm updates 2022 in review: Core updates, product reviews, helpful content updates, spam updates and beyond.
More insights to explore…
What is ChatGPT And How Can You Use It?
The Full Guide to Creating and Increasing Brand Awareness (2022).
Mastodon 101: how to follow (and unfollow) other accounts.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel