May 9, 2022
1) Google Launches New Training and Education Initiatives for National Small Business Week.
2) Vulnerability Found in WordPress Anti-Malware Firewall.
Podcast listening is up, and advertisers are taking notice. US podcast ad spending is rising at double-digit percentage rates yearly and will top $2 billion next year and reach $3 billion by 2026.
4) Elon Musk taking over Twitter, but most marketers not worried.
5) Google Ads Launches New Performance Max Features.
6) Telegram now lets users send cryptocurrency through TON blockchain spinoff.
7) Here’s what Twitter’s still-in-development edit button looks like.
8) Alexa.Com Announces End of Service Notice.
9) NBCU is tackling advertising solutions across linear and digital video.
10) Facebook’s Removing Support for Podcasts, Just 10 Months After Launching New Podcast Features.
11) Google: You Can Use Hashtags in Meta Descriptions (#shouldyou?).
12) Google Asked If You Should Avoid Naming Your Company or Product 404?
More insights to explore…
At Least 66.5% of Links to Sites in the Last 9 Years Are Dead (Ahrefs Study on Link Rot).
Advertising is still recovering after a year of App Tracking Transparency.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel