November 22, 2021
2) Revamped Google PageSpeed Insights is Live.
3) Microsoft Announced Microsoft Audience Ads.
Microsoft Audience Network connects advertising to millions of people across devices via high-quality, brand-safe native ad placements, including Microsoft Edge, Outlook.com, MSN, and select partners.
Microsoft Audience Ads is now available to all customers in Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Peru, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and Venezuela, in addition to our existing markets in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, France, and Germany.
4) Lighthouse 9.0 includes API changes, user flows, updated reports and more.
6) Instagram Expands Live Stream Badges to All Eligible Creators in the US.
7) No, 30 Articles on Your Site Won’t Make Your Site Authoritative in Google Search.
8) New Report Suggests TikTok Will Surpass 1.5 Billion Users in 2022.
10) Microsoft Advertising: New online search training courses available on Learning Lab.
11) Contra partners with TikTok to add a little LinkedIn flavor to the social video app.
12) 83% would prefer to tap their mobile devices to pay.
More insights to explore…
What High-Impact SEO Consulting Looks Like.
Remember Windows Media Player? Microsoft is finally replacing it.
The Tempest & the Tidal Wave: Five Challenges to Ecommerce on the Other Side of COVID.
LinkedIn for B2B Marketers: 10 Tips for Profiles, Promotion and Posting.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel