December 3, 2020
How much should you really make? Find out using the biggest Digital Marketing Salary index [complete 2020-2021 data analysis].
Here is the roundup for things happening:
1) Facebook will launch Facebook news in the UK in January.
2) Zoom once again quadrupled its revenue year over year.
3) Group conversations from classic Hangouts will soon appear in Google Chat.
4) Five ways to reinvent online conferences.
5) A unique type of content that will generate you 100,000 visitors per month.
6) Google Combines Hreflang signals from HTML & sitemaps.
7) Facebook acquires messaging automation platform Kustomer to streamline customer service queries.
8) Google: The future of commerce is here. Are you ready?
9) Understand email tagging: the first step to segmenting your audience.
10) Google: When uncertainty derails your marketing plans, here’s what to do instead.
11) Predictive or Prescriptive Analytics? your business needs both.
12) 25 Predictions for social media marketing in 2021.
13) How to write a sales pitch: 15 proven tips to get more clients right away.
14) Seven most popular types of blog posts guaranteed to boost traffic.
15) The water cooler: marketing leaders embrace lessons from Bill Gates and Richard Branson.
16) 4 Branding tips from Gary Vaynerchuk and entrepreneurs who built brands the world can’t ignore.
17) How many words is a question worth? – Presented by Dr. Pete Meyers
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Copyright 2020 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel