December 10, 2020
Here is the roundup for things happening:
1) Google warns Gmail, Drive, Photos users their files could be deleted soon.
2) Facebook shares new insights into the impacts of COVID-19 on SMBs.
3) YouTube provides answers on common reach and algorithm distribution queries.
4) Why you should not use exact match domains (don’t make this SEO Mistake).
5) Americans starting new businesses at record pace.
6) The formula for building a Cult Favorite Skincare Line (Shopify Case Study)
7) The Commerce Paradigm Shift and becoming your own media company with Ryan Deiss.
8) Ad market bouncing back faster than expected fueled by digital video.
9) Google introduces new features for small business on maps and search.
10) Is Snapchat a dead platform? here is what Gary Vaynerchuk thinks.
11) Why John Watson is a strategic content marketer and storyteller.
12) How will the influencer sector change in 2021?
13) The B2B trends marketers can count on for the next decade.
14) How technology marketers can work smarter in the age of agility.
15) Marketing Research Strategies: ideas and approaches to conducting research for marketing purposes.
16) How to use Instagram for customer service.
17) 4 Things to consider when looking for a marketing agency.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Copyright 2020 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel