December 22, 2022
1) Google Product Search Results With Information Boxes That Expand.
3) Google Again: Time Spent On Page Is Not A Ranking Factor.
Google’s John Mueller repeated it, the time spent on a page by your users is not a factor Google uses for ranking. Time spent on the page is not a Google ranking factor, he said, “It doesn’t,” meaning Google doesn’t care about time spent on the page for ranking purposes.
4) E-E-A-T and major updates to Google’s quality rater guidelines.
5) Apple will reportedly allow sideloading apps with iOS 17.
7) New ways Chrome makes holiday shopping online easier.
8) TikTok Tests New Horizontal, Full-Width Display for Videos.
9) YouTube is addressing spam comments with better detection and 24-hour bans.
10) Instagram launches new tool to help hacked users regain account access.
11) Google lifts the veil over its post-cookie ad solutions.
12) Google launches visual elements gallery documenting 22 elements on the Google Search results page.
More insights to explore…
Influencer Marketing Prices: How Much Should You Pay (2023).
How TikTok is bridging the gap between entertainment and commerce.
The Future of Search in 2023: Google Goes Multi-Modal.
Spamhaus Listing Increases Explained [December 2022].
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel