January 4, 2022
1) Google’s John Mueller Pays for Screaming Frog.
2) Instagram’s Chief Outlines the Key Areas of Focus for the App in 2022.
3) Google: No Difference in SEO Value Between Nofollow, UGC Or Sponsored Link Attributes.
Google’s John Mueller confirmed what it has I believe said before, that there is not difference in terms of SEO value between the three link attributes. Google supports nofollow and also UGC and sponsored link attributes. In terms of the difference in SEO value, there is no such thing, they all do the same thing – which is not pass any link value from the source page.
4) What should marketers do about growing smart home adoption?
5) Google Search Won’t Rank Sex Toy Companies For G-Rated Brand Names But Google Ads Will For The Money.
6) Most US adults have never used a BNPL service.
7) 2022 Predictions: CTV and cross-channel advertising.
8) Google Ads Exclude Placements Coming to Smart Shopping Campaigns?
More insights to explore…
66 Content Marketing Statistics for 2022.
Improving Core Web Vitals, A Smashing Magazine Case Study.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel