October 12, 2023
Price increase on Friday!!!
Save €1,125 on Your Ticket!
DMIEXPO November 5-6, 2023 in TEL-AVIV
1) Google announces ‘Assistant with Bard’ for Android and iOS.
2) DALL-E 3 now available in Bing Chat and Bing.com/create, for free!
Google is testing a section titled “popular stores” in the Google search results. It shows you stores like Walmart, Target, Amazon, Best Buy, Home Depot and more.
4) TikTok is testing an ad-free monthly subscription plan.
6) Meta debuts generative AI features for advertisers.
7) Google Sets New Rules For Bulk Email Senders.
8) LinkedIn Expands the Display of Its Profile CTA Buttons to More Surfaces.
9) New Report Shows Referral Traffic From Facebook and X Continues to Decline.
10) Google Business Profile Bulk Data Changes.
11) X (Twitter) partners with Google Ad Manager.
12) Satya Nadella tells a court that Bing is worse than Google — and Apple could fix it.
More insights to explore…
How to survive and thrive in a Google helpful content world.
Meta Publishes New Guide to its AI-Driven Advantage+ Ad Campaigns (PDF).
New Ways to Get Even More Out of Your LinkedIn Ads.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel