January 12, 2023
1) Meta Fined $414M for EU Privacy Law Violations.
2) New Microsoft Store Ads promote desktop apps on Windows devices.
Google is testing or has launched a new search refinement or expansion feature named “popular next steps.” If Google thinks your original query will lead to a new query in your research cycle, Google may show you this “popular next steps” option.
4) Google Search Research Paper Says SEO Practices Tends To Be Very Low Quality.
6) 5 must-see digital ad marketing charts for 2023.
7) Personalisation in 2023: What do the experts predict?
8) LinkedIn Announces 7 Updates Coming In 2023.
9) Pinterest Announces New Partnership with LiveRamp on Data Clean Rooms for Ad Targeting.
10) Google URL Inspection Tool Referring Page Can Show Nofollow Links But It’s Rare Say John Mueller.
11) Social Ad Spyder Review: The Ultimate Facebook Ad Spy Tool?
More insights to explore…
Why advertisers should reassess Google Ads recommendations.
A 5-step framework to scale your content operations and SEO.
Lessons From Growing Greatist to 50M Visitors w/ Derek Flanzraich.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel