November 20, 2023
1) Google Hidden Gems Ranking Algorithm Update.
2) Microsoft rebrands Bing Chat to Copilot, to better compete with ChatGPT.
Google is rolling out a new search feature to let you follow topics. You can click on a follow button and Google will not only show you more of those topics in your Discover feed but also show you more of that topic in Google Search.
4) Meta lets Amazon shoppers buy products on Facebook and Instagram without leaving the apps.
5) Instagram Launches New Creation Tools for Reels and Stories.
6) TikTok joins Meta in appealing against EU gatekeeper status.
7) Apple privately asked Amazon to block rival ads.
8) Microsoft and Baidu Global team up for enhanced ad placement capabilities.
9) Meta Previews New Generative AI Tools Which Will Facilitate Video and Image Creation from Text Prompts.
10) Google Sues Men Who Weaponized DMCA Notices to Crush Competition.
11) Microsoft Advertising Sending Faster Email Disapproval Notices.
12) Google Discover Products Section Adds Pricing & Discounts.
More insights to explore…
Google Adds New Course Carousel Info & Search Console Reports.
TikTok Launches Integration With Music Streaming Platforms.
How to use Bard to get ahead of Google algorithm updates.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel