November 9, 2023
1) Google Announces Change in Payment Structure and Ad Delivery Thresholds for AdSense.
2) TikTok Announces New Integration With Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
3) Google Search Deals Section With Green Discount Labels.
Google is testing showing really bold green labels on products within the product grid section. I personally see more muted white labels but Khushal Bherwani saw bold green labels.
4) Google Launches New Domain Extension for More Unique URLs.
5) Pinterest Reports Steady Q3 Users and Revenue Growth.
6) AI chatbots creating ‘plagiarism stew’ as they crib news content, trade group says.
7) Biden issues U.S.′ first AI executive order, requiring safety assessments, civil rights guidance, research on labor market impact.
8) Influencers continue to pile into affiliate marketing.
9) Facebook and Instagram to Offer Subscription for No Ads in Europe.
10) Google Ads New Intrusive Popup Survey When Pausing A Campaign.
11) Google Mobile First Indexing Now Really Done.
12) Google Video Structured Data Docs Now Recommend Time & Timezone Inclusion.
More insights to explore…
Google Highlights Top Halloween Search Trends With ‘Frightgeist’.
SEO meta-skills: How research on goal setting can make you a better SEO.
Google Updates Video Structured Data Guidance.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel